Friday, 3 June 2011

Pathetic fallacy?

Dear Triplets,

I feel so alone today.  Even though I have friends who have struggled to get pregnant and understand this struggles for some reason today I feel very alone.  I have been having serious cramps since yesterday especially (where I think is) my right ovary.  That makes me wonder if there is still hope for us this cycle.....hmmmm only time will tell.

It has been raining alot since yesterday too so maybe that has something to do with how glum I feel.  Want to know suppn I did yesterday that cheered me up a whole lot??? After completing my MEd over 3 years ago, I, finally went to pick up the certificate.  On my way back to the car I kinda felt like I was walking across the stage for it.  That was a great moment!

Today, though I think I just want to go home to my mother's house and be pampered.

No comments:

Post a Comment